Everyone can enjoy knitting and crocheting. We have classes for all levels, from beginner to expert. Some are teaching the basics, some are project based. All are fun and an amazing way to learn a lifelong hobby.
- There is aminimum of 3 students per class. Beginner classes have a maximum of 6 students; most intermediate-level classes have a maximum of 8 students (Classes via Zoom may have maximums that vary by instructor). Classes are for adults unless otherwise indicated.
- You MUST leave your phone number and email address when you sign up, in case there is a change made to the class. If a class needs to be rescheduled, we will attempt to contact you to inform you of the change. In the event that a class needs to change dates, you may take the next class that we offer, or receive a refund.
- Classes (including private lessons) must bepaid in advanceand arerefundable if the student cancels 1 week before class begins.Credit toward a future class will be given if Low Country Shrimp and Knits is notified of your cancellation at least 48 hours before the first class begins.Cancellations must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org order to receive a refund or class credit as applicable. If a class is cancelled by Shrimp and Knits you will receive a full refund of your class fee promptly.
- Class registration is for the full session only. If you cannot make all sessions of a class, we suggest you sign up for a different class. No refund will be issued for missed classes or after a class series has begun.
- We are unable to offer make-up sessions unless a session is cancelled due to instructor illness or inclement weather.
- For project-based classes we require your yarn to be purchased at Low Country Shrimp and Knits. A 10% discount will be given on yarn and fiber purchased for use in our classes.